Sente Foundry in partnership with GrowRay Technologies is looking for innovative startups that are disrupting the indoor agriculture world. Sente’s Indoor AgTech program curates a platform of leading-edge hardware, software, and process technologies that, working together, can deliver consistent, high-quality yield for indoor crops.
Startup AgTech businesses from around the world are invited to participate in the virtual program which will take place from October to December, 2020. Entries are invited until August 16, 2020 from technology visionaries in:
|Computer Vision||Operations Software|
|Fertigation Tech||Pest Control|
|Plant Data Technologies||Workflow Management|
The program features an intense set of activities to analyze and evaluate participating startups, connect them with projects with indoor and greenhouse customers, and introduce them to an ecosystem of indoor AgTech investors and service providers.
Our vision is to build a “growing as a service” platform that delivers consistent, predictable, high-quality, and profitable harvests.
Startups interested in participating should provide innovative solutions and technologies to improve, automate, and streamline agriculture in greenhouses and indoor growing environments. The key program offerings are:
|FUNDS UP TO|
$50k per team
3 startups per year
The program will include:
- An intense set of activities to analyze and evaluate your business that will help your company attract serious investors and customers
- An industry conference that connects startups with customers and the venture capital community
- Coaching on your product and technology and how it can be used in different agricultural and horticultural applications
- Opportunities outside your home geography (e.g., North America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East)
- A tight network of complementary technology companies that, together, can be more powerful than they can individually
- For chosen early-stage startups, opportunity for investment of $50k+ and access to investor network for later-stage investments
About Sente Foundry, LLC
Sente is a Chicago-based startup investment, scouting, and innovation platform. Sente searches the world for the most high-potential startups and helps them scale through partnerships with international corporations and investors.
GrowRay’s PhD-driven team of horticulture scientists and engineers, design and manufacture state-of-the-art, patented LED lighting to the greenhouse and indoor agricultural industry.